Thursday 10 March 2016

Evaluating a CLIL e-project

Hello everybody!

Today, I write to show us about how you can evaluate a CLIL e-project, using a web tool. I choose this website to do it: 
https://sites.google.com/site/chefofvolume/my-ebook-skeleton/Cover 
I can say that this task was useful because while I was evaluating the project I could see ideas for my personal project and some things that I shouldn't do or put in it. Besides, you can use a similar activity with children so that they can see the things that they shouldn't do in their works, to avoid mistakes.

The e-project chosen is directed to third graders and its learning outcome is the creation of a video where each team has to introduce themselves and show what they have learnt regarding its geometrical shape.

The e-project has different things to catch students attention and motive them. It is divided into several missions to get children to build their own knowledge about their geometrical shape, developing their critical thinking skill. Moreover, the use of multimedia tools is part of this e-project. To sum up, the suggested missions in this project are well organized, they are attractive and engaging and everything that appears in the web has its proper license. Some things which might be improved are the organization on the web, the source for the publications. In the missions the teacher has to take into account the children´s previous knowledge, what the exact role of the teacher is…

My evaluation is described in a presentation made with the online tool “Genially”. I could see that this tool is very interesting and colourful. It allows you to create amazing and creative presentations, posters, postcards…

You can see below my evaluation: 

No comments:

Post a Comment