Sunday 21 February 2016

Twitter and CLIL



What is CLIL? (Learning by Twittering) 

CLIL means Content and Language Integrated Learning, although it is much more. I have had the opportunity to post some definitions on twitter about what CLIL is for me. 


In the master that now I am doing, my classmates and me have a hashtag to share our ideas and opinions about what CLIL is for us and our experiences in our work life, practices…, with the world.

To sum up, I can say that CLIL is a methodological approach which must be used in the Bilingual Education in the Community of Madrid, providing the same opportunities to all children so that they can learn a second language while they are learning different contents about Sciences, Arts and Crafts…

Thanks to twitter I am learning more things about CLIL.


No comments:

Post a Comment